We believe and teach the Gospel of Salvation by Grace through Faith by Belief Alone,
We are Conservative Born Again by Faith Alone Believers in the Lord God Jesus Christ, and we strictly follow the Word of God as it is the very words of God. We hold to the Scriptures and not other denominations opinions – 2 Peter 1:20-21 / 2 Timothy 3:16-17.
We are known as ones that hold fervently and zealously to the Word of God and the doctrines therein without wavering. We hold to no man, denomination, or any pre-set belief or ideology that does not completely align with the Holy Scriptures in every aspect. Any contradiction will be rejected, any error will be reproved, and any heresy will be condemned.
There is only the Church and the World:
We follow and believe in our Lord Jesus Christ by Faith Alone, that He as God was born of a virgin, died upon a cross, was buried 3 days, and rose to life again. We believe in Salvation by Faith through Grace alone and Repentance of sins, not by works, and that Salvation once given cannot be lost or taken away. (Romans 10:9-13 / Acts 2:38 / Titus 3:5 / Ephesians 1:13 / 1 John 5:13)
We will not yield to any errant objection, we will stand firmly upon the Word of God alone.
“Unless I am convinced by the testimony of the Holy Scriptures or by evident reason of the Word of God – for I can believe neither pope, nor councils, nor any man alone, as it is clear that they have erred repeatedly and contradicted themselves – I consider myself convicted by the testimony of Holy Scripture, which is my basis; my conscience is captive to the Word of God. Thus I cannot and will not recant, because acting against one’s conscience is neither safe nor sound. Here I stand, God help me. Amen.” ~ Martin Luther (A.D. 1521)
- Act 2:42) “And they continued stedfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.”
We are to stand for the Truth as we have been taught, regardless if others will stand with us.
- Jeremiah 6:16) “Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.”
We will defend the Faith, defend the Word of God, correct false doctrine, and in doing so we will restore the old ways and will uphold the Truth as God leads us.
- Isaiah 58:12) “And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.”
And we will do so unyieldingly.
- 2 Timothy 3:14-17) “But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.”
We stand firmly on –
- Sola Scriptura – (“Scripture alone”): The Bible alone is our highest authority.
- Sola Fide – (“faith alone”): We are saved through faith alone in Jesus Christ.
- Sola Gratia – (“grace alone”): We are saved by the grace of God alone.
- Solus Christus – (“Christ alone”): Jesus Christ alone is our Lord, Savior, and King.
- Soli Deo Gloria – (“to the glory of God alone”): We live for the glory of God alone.
We also hold unyieldingly to the Truth that –
- ANY BELIEF, TEACHING, OPINION, IDEOLOGY, OR DOCTRINE IS WRONG IF IT CONTRADICTS A SINGLE POINT OF SCRIPTURE.
This is the key to absolute Truth, and that is not just man’s opinion or interpretation, that is what the Word of God says and teaches. Even if it “seems” to allow your own personal view in one passage, you must take it and clarify it throughout the rest of the Word of God, and if any other part is opposite your view then it’s your view that is wrong, and your interpretation of that first passage is wrong.
The Bible is absolute and must be followed absolutely in all things, and if your personal beliefs in any way contradict a single point of Scripture whatsoever, then your beliefs are wrong and the Bible is true.
- Galatians 1:8-9) “But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.”
And following the Word of God in full Truth cannot be done if one is adhering to doctrines that are in error and contradiction. Thus the need for pointing out, rebuking, correcting, and reproving the error of errant beliefs so the absolute Truth of the Word of God can be known.
“Let God be true and every man a liar.”
- Proverbs 30:5-6) “Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.“
Our doctrine is the Word of God alone as it states in its literal interpretation, as it judges, teaches, and sheds light in all things (2 Timothy 3:14-17). And if it rebukes, corrects, or condemns another’s faith or opinion then so be it, because that is what God has decreed in His Holy Word.
- Deuteronomy 4:2) “Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.“
- John 14:15) “If ye love me, keep my commandments.”
By the power of the Father we stand, and by the power of our Lord Jesus Christ we preach, and by the power of the Holy Spirit we speak. In the name of the Lord God Jesus Christ we pray, Amen.